- TinyDinosAsked on October 24, 2017 at 12:54 PMHi,
I am encountering a quantity selection issue.
If I select the quantity option, and tried paying for more than 1 quantity,
i am not able to submit the form.
Currently, i have removed my quantity selection for 2 of my products,
"Sunday Special" & "Ala-carte".
Its really urgent for this matter. Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 02:09 PM
I had to add quantity to one of your products for testing purposes (but I removed it after testing). And this is what I encountered:
The form is not submittable
Is that the issue you're experiencing as well?
I see the form is working fine when the dropdown field is not present.
Please confirm so we can investigate further.
- TinyDinosAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 09:54 AM
yes. When i input the drop down menu for the quantity selection, i am not able to click the submit button. However, when i remove the dropdown menu and only select 1 product, submission is possible. Please get back to me asap... really urgent on this. My participants are already raising the issue to me.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 11:50 AM
Apologies for the inconveniences this have caused to you.
I have been testing this on my end and was able to replicate the issue in a brand new form too, I have added the Stripe integration only and was able to find what's causing the issue.
The issue happens when:
1. The "Review before submit" option is set to yes on the form settings.
2. A quantity selector using a drop down is present in any of the products.
The review before submit option can be disabled on the settings tab, form settings section, clicking on the show more button and scrolling down:
I would recommend you to turn off such option in the meantime so your users can submit the form, I will also report this to our second level so our developers can further investigate and resolve the issue.
We will keep you updated via this forum thread.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 07:54 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience. It is fixed now.
Please check and let me know if you need any further information.