- mreinanAsked on October 24, 2017 at 01:30 PM
How do I center all of the fields on a form?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 02:29 PM
Adding the following code to your form should allow for the fields to be aligned:
margin-left : 86px;
margin-left : 84px;
Here is how the form would look:
If anything else needs to be adjusted, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- mreinanAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 02:43 PMOk, So there isn’t just a ‘Auto Align’ feature that can center every field.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 04:19 PM
There is not currently an automatic alignment feature, with the exception of the default layout. Once fields are shrunk they have variable sizing.
You could do something like set all the column width to the same width:
width : 300px;
That would allow for somewhat automatic alignment.
- mreinanAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 04:43 PMGreat. Thank you for the help!
Your company has great support.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 06:28 PM
I moved your new question to a thread of its own. I will address your new question in the following thread shortly: