- AichaLangAsked on October 24, 2017 at 02:26 PM
Is there a option that every date can be chosen only once. So after a speaker is fixed for a specific day, the date cannot be entered anymore?
Many thanks and best regards,
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Use the Date Limits Option
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 04:09 PM
We do not have such option for the standard Date Picker field, but you may try a Date Reservation widget field where the dates cannot be submitted twice.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- pawel.idziAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 05:48 PM
Thank you, but how control the data which was saved by Date Reservation widget? For example if the reservation must be free due to cancelling or sth?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 07:18 PM
You can edit the form submission and remove the selected date by clicking it. Here's a screen capture:
Here's a guide on How-to-Edit-Submissions-Made-on-Your-Forms.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- pawel.idziAnswered on November 07, 2017 at 07:26 PM
OK, that's good! So much thank you :)