- Farrah88Asked on October 24, 2017 at 04:16 PM
Jotform is really great.
I have a question, is it possible to make a link from one word in the form to an "internal" word within the form?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 06:56 PM
Not sure what you are trying to accomplish, are you looking to create a hyperlink? If that is correct, simply use a Text field type, then select the text, click on the "insert link" icon, and finally put the URL and click OK:
- Farrah88Answered on October 25, 2017 at 03:11 AMThank you.
Can I link to a text located in the form, instead of linking to an URL?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 05:51 AM
Let me check this further, that should be possible with using the anchor tag, but I will have to double check.
I'll get back to you.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 11:36 AM
I'm afraid that it is not possible to add anchors in the form, I tried various approaches but none worked.
So I guess this feature is no longer available.
Let us know if you have any further questions.