- LyndaAbelAsked on October 24, 2017 at 04:51 PM
I see that several previous questions address the need for currency formatting - we are looking for the comma to be inserted if appropriate and the decimal places.
Any progress on this?
In the meantime, I implemented the work-around suggested in the forum using the 2 fields to accomplish formatting - short text and widget to put in the comma separator - see the attached file (it won't upload... i can send via email if you provide an email).
Is there a way to make the resultant field read only? Currently, the user can key over with any value.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 24, 2017 at 07:47 PM
Is this the form that you're currently working on?
Looks like you're already using the commaSeparate() function to achieve this. To make the Pledge Amount Entered field READ-ONLY, kindly do the following:
1. Click the FORM CALCULATION field to highlight it.
2. Click the WAND icon.
3. Click the 3-DOTTED ... button.
4. Go to the OPTIONS tab.
5. Tick the RESULT FIELD IS READ ONLY checkbox.
6. Click the BACK button.
7. Then hit SAVE on the next screen.