- DifferentMixAsked on October 24, 2017 at 10:21 PM
I am trying to make changes on form designer, and it is not applying any changes I make. It is stuck to simply being white. Why is it not changing?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 02:57 AM
Hello E - Are you referring to the ADVANCED DESIGNER page when you said "It is stuck to simply being white"?
Since you also forgot to mention which form you're working on, I gave this a try on the last 3 forms you edited.
I failed to see any issues loading both the FORM BUILDER and the ADVANCED DESIGNER page on all 3 forms.
You also mentioned that the changes you're making don't apply. Is your form embedded on a page on your website? Have you considered:
🔘 Clearing your browser's cache and cookies
🔘 Or clearing your Form Cache
Related guide: How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
I cleared your Form Cache for you to see if that will help so from your end, kindly try clearing your browser's cache and cookies as well.
If you're still having issues, please include the following on your next reply:
1. Your confirmation that you tried clearing your cache and cookies
2. The ID/URL of the form you're having issues with
3. The URL of the website in case your form was embedded
4. And possibly a screenshot of how you see things from your end
Complete guide: How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum