- daburghjacksAsked on September 09, 2012 at 01:40 AM
i have the form on the url below ,,when i test it i get a 404 page,,i have the submit button pointed to firstname.lastname@example.org but im not getting the submission , just a 404 page
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 01:53 AM
email@example.com is not a valid url for the submit button since it is an email address. The thank you page url for the submit button should be a url address for example: http://www.daburghjacks.com/thank_you.html
You may also visit the following page for more information on how to use your own Thank You page on submission:
Let us know if you have further questions.
- daburghjacksAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 06:56 PM
hello guys i put payment intergration into a exiting form on my website,,it tested ok as far as going to google checkout, but the form has not changed.
this is the url of the form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/22560283576962
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 08:12 PM
Hi, can you please try updating your form direct URL to this http://www.jotformpro.com/form/22560283576962 -- check if you now can see the updated version of your form.
Please inform us if the issue persists.
- daburghjacksAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 06:06 AM
ok it fixed itself thank you,,,
- pinoytechAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 09:15 AM
Good to hear that daburghjacks. Is there anything we can help you with? Just let us know.
Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!