- straviesoAsked on October 25, 2017 at 05:55 AM
We work in a University in Spain and would like to know if JotForm, besides it has its servers in Germany, comply with the GDPR, the new European law for data Protection, or if you have plans to deal with it.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 08:51 AM
You could refer this article: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1282017-Please-can-you-provide-some-info-about-your-actions-for-GDPR-2018/
Please let us if you have any further questions.
- straviesoAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 10:31 AM
Thanks! But I can't open the page: ("Unauthorized Access")
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 10:41 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience.
Could you please try to reach the following articles:
I hope this answers your question, please let us if you have any further questions.
- straviesoAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Thank you; I had already seen this pages, but there is no info related to GPDR, only to the invalidation of Safe Harbour (which was on 2015).
Is there something more specific about the new regulation (May 2018)?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 12:04 PM
Since I don't have that information at this time, I will consult the colleague from the development if we have any information available.
- straviesoAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Perfect! Thanks again for your quick response.
I hope you can give me some good news.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 02:24 PM
I will forward this thread to our back-end team. We will let you know via this thread once an information related to this is available.