- doubleemarketingAsked on October 25, 2017 at 11:38 AM
I have 2 forms where the Thank You message is not showing
I've tried them on my site and in the form preview and I get the same result basically a small box outline
Thanks for your assistance
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 12:55 PM
I was able to replicate the issue on your form and on the cloned form. The solution is to re-save the Thank You Page. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click "Settings" in the top menu and then go to "Thak You Page" section.
2. In the Thank You Page Editor, please do a minor change and then undo it. Here's a screen capture:
3. As you can see, I removed the "!" in the Thank You! text and then I put it back. After that, I clicked the "Build" option in the top menu.
Here's the result:
Hope that helps. If you are still having issues, please let us know. Thank you.
- doubleemarketingAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 02:06 PM