- MarieLineAsked on September 09, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Your forms no longer appear on my site. It worked but now! What to do!
The form is now an empty frame directly under the title
Thanks for your reply
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Can you please indicate us where can we find the form into the page, so I can check the current embedded code
If this is your form, your would need to update the URL of it into your page's code
- MarieLineAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 12:23 PMThank you
Just under the first underligne
But I forgot an important point sorry: The form doesn't appear with
firefox and google chrome it's ok for internet explorer and safari !
Le 09/09/2012 18:11, JotForm Support Forum a écrit :
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 12:30 PM
I don't get what this means , "Just under the first underligne" , can you please just paste the EXACT URL where the form is?
for example http://www.ahtohme.com/2012/06/20/c-est-l-%C3%A9t%C3%A9/
As I was not able to find it. Just click on the link where you think the form is and grab the URL path (starts with http://) from the address bar
- MarieLineAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 01:47 PMI'm sorry the today's form that you are trying to see on my website is
not online yet because I could not complete my page. But it does not
work either for the old forms already in line for several months. At
first it worked but not now.
I was referring to the url example I inserted in my first message:
http://www.ahtohme.com/s% C3% A9ances/rendez-vous / The form is directly
after the underline of the title. It is this form
Sorry for my bad english
Le 09/09/2012 18:30, JotForm Support Forum a écrit :
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 02:38 PM
Ok, please replace the current embedded code of the form by the one below:
Let us know if you need more help
- MarieLineAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 03:31 AMThank you I had replaced the code but it doesn't work (also only with
firefox 14.0.1 and google chrome)
There is the link for my page with the new code
Thanks again for your help
Le 09/09/2012 20:38, JotForm Support Forum a écrit :
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 05:36 AM
You have 3 different embed codes on that page with the same form ID. Please removed the other two embed codes and be sure to use the following code:
There seems to be a problem with my colleague's embed code, it has 3 slashes "///" next to http: so be sure to correc that :). You only need 2, it should be: http://
Let us know if the problem still persist. Thanks!
- MarieLineAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 09:29 AMThanks for your help. But I'm sorry the new code does not work in
firefox and google chrome !!??
What can I do ?
Le 10/09/2012 11:36, JotForm Support Forum a écrit :
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 09:47 AM
Thanks for updating us.
Can you please try it with iframe code? Here's How to get your Form's Iframe Code
I'm afraid this is due to conflicting codes. Re-embedding it using iframe should help.
- MarieLineAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 10:03 AMOopss... sorry... I am afraid also. I just tried with the iframe code
and now I get this message:
Invalid Form URL
This form is not available for this domain.
My website is created with Jimdo platform. So !!??
Le 10/09/2012 15:47, JotForm Support Forum a écrit :
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Great! We are almost there. Please replace your form iframe code with this:
<iframe src="//www.jotformeu.com/form/20614127431341" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1075px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Thank you for your patience.
- MarieLineAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 10:27 AMGreat !! It's works now.
Thank you very much for your help. You are very professionnal and I
Have a good day
Le 10/09/2012 16:12, JotForm Support Forum a écrit :
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Oh behalf of Idarktech , we appreciate your words and we are happy to see the problem has been resolved!