- ChereseAsked on October 25, 2017 at 01:25 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 02:26 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have support over the phone. Please let us know here how we can help you.
- clgreenAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 02:51 PM
why do you not have a phone contact number. I thought I was going through virtually yours.com to apply for work share at home and this jotform appeared and asked for information and stating after the application was reviewed, someone would contact me. so what is going on here in this site or did something crossed in transition. Please confirm. Carolyn L. Green
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 04:00 PM
Please note that JotForm is an online web tool that can be used by anyone to build online forms. So, JotForm is not responsible for the collected data or any process initiated through it, only the form owner.
Some people may use our tool to create forms for scamming purposes, please share the URL of the form you filled out, and we will check it. If it is being used for scam, we will suspend it.
- Cherese TowndrowAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 04:21 PM
I am new to using jotform. I work for Coldwell Banker Legacy in New Mexico. We are setting up a program using your site for our brokers to log into and place orders on a monthly basis for Popbys. We are using it in the same manner as Coldwell Banker Apex realtors in Dallas.
I created my first form this morning.
My question is how do I receive the total orders from you once I disable form each month. Is it sent to my email in excel form or how will I download it?
- ChereseAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 04:43 PMThis was not meant for me???
Coldwell Banker Legacy
6719 Academy Rd. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87109
(505) 857-2305 Office
(505) 239-3544 Mobile
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 06:45 PM
We will resolve the issue on a separate discussion thread. Please use this link to review