- aristomediaAsked on October 25, 2017 at 02:53 PM
Doesn't show even though it is selected to.
I get a blank page.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 04:36 PM
May we know what form are you referring to? Can you provide us the link to the form where you encounter this issue so we can further investigate the issue? If you have embedded the form on your website, please also provide us the exact URL where you have embedded your form for further checking.
We will wait for your response.
- aristomediaAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 05:43 PMsure.
VP Marketing & International Relations | The AristoMedia Group
(p)615-269-7071 | email@example.com | www.aristomedia.com
P.O. Box 22765 Nashville, TN 37202
Specializing in public relations, digital marketing, radio, video and club promotion.
Click here to join AristoPR's mailing list.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 08:50 PM
The issue should be fixed:
1) I have replaced the Thank You Page with a 'Test' text.
2) Then, removed the 'Test' text and added the default message back.
Please re-check the forms.