- TBSEAsked on October 25, 2017 at 04:43 PM
Is there a widget I can attach to my JotForm, which will allow me enter names of companies, industries, etc....(data), and have them listed within the drop-down box in alphabetical order?
Thanks for any help you can provide.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 07:00 PM
Unfortunately there is no sort option within the properties of the Dropdown list field. So the options you add on the list will only be sorted manually when you add the options.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- TBSEAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 11:11 PM
So, they appear as I list them I presume?
Crazy question, but can I add more than one drop-down box per JotForm?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 03:32 AM
That is correct. Dropdown options appears as you list them.
Yes you can add multiple dropdown questions per form. There is no limitation on how many dropdown fields you can add in your form.
- TBSEAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 11:59 AM
That is what I figured.
Thanks for the information and enjoy the day.