- djsymphonyAsked on September 09, 2012 at 04:05 PM
EVERYTIME I UPDATE MY FORMS THE CHANGES ARE NOT SHOWING UP WHEN I PREVIEW THE FORM OR WHEN I LOOK AT THE FORM WHERE I EMBEDED IT AT: I ALWAYS HAVE TO CLONE THE FORM FOR THE CHANGES TO BE MADE: PLEASE FIX THIS. IT'S FRUSTRATEING ME.
- AtacanCAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 04:57 PM
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please try changing your form's URL
If this still doesn't work, please do let us know.
- AtacanCAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 05:02 PM
I'm sorry to say but we are not able to see your reply to this thread. Can you please repost your question using the URL below?
Thanks in advance.
- djsymphonyAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 05:04 PM
& HOW & WHERE DO I GO TO CHANGE THE URL?????
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 09, 2012 at 05:27 PM
This has to be done into the embedded code of your page . Or if you are accesing the form directly simply time
You might also need to logging into your Jotform account using http://www.jotformpro.com to perform any update to your form