- CEOGlobalAsked on October 25, 2017 at 06:44 PM
In the Form Builder, the Single Choice field presently defaults to "Yes" for the Spread to Columns option.
We never use columns for this kind of field. How can you change this to its previous default behavior? It should default to "No" for the Spread to Columns option.
Maybe this is a task for your development team. Please consider this a request for a change to this Single Choice field behavior.
- lumiardianAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 08:49 PM
You can change that behavior in the settings. Click in the settings button of the element and then click Advanced, you will see an option which is called Selected by default, just mark that to none like in the image below.
- CEOGlobalAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 10:13 PM
Sorry to say that is NOT an answer to the question I asked.
- CEOGlobalAnswered on October 25, 2017 at 10:14 PM
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 03:33 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have forwarded this request to our development team in order to consider making "spread to columns" option "OFF" by default in the single &multiple choices field as seen the screenshots below:
We cannot guarantee that this feature will be available. Because we have so many users that use that feature as it is.
Thank you very much for your interest.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 10:27 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Default behaviour of the single choice field is updated and now choices will shown as one column by default.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.