- martinaphillipsAsked on October 26, 2017 at 08:37 AM
How do I set - or rather control - the field sizes and the font sizes as wish to reduce them. regards MArtin
This is a re-post of a comment on Getting Started with the Basics of Input Masking
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 10:34 AM
You can reduce the field size and font size in the Advanced Form Designer. To do that, here's a screen animation guide:
1. Open the form in the Form Builder.
2. Open the Form Designer and click the Advanced Designer button.
3. Select the Textbox field to change the size.
4. In the Font Options tab, you can change the size or style of the Font.
I hope this information helps. If you have any questions, please contact us again.