- admin_hallmarkAsked on October 26, 2017 at 11:34 AM
I have just built a substantial from called Enquiry and integrated it with my Leads so that the form data is automatically entered into the CRM
I have entered the auth code into the system and your screen returns all the fields i have setup for the Leads module.
Yet when i complete a form it does not push the data to the Leads module in the Zoho CRM.
Please fix or advise wise this is not working?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 12:39 PM
Can you please try removing the current integration and re-integrate your form with Zoho CRM? There may be a problem with your current integration and a fresh integration is needed.
Let us know if that works.
- admin_hallmarkAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 01:07 PM
When you set the form to single question per page the integration works, otherwise all questions 1 page it doesnt work
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 01:11 PM
I see. I would then suggest using the New Layout of the form (single question per page) or would still prefer the Legacy Layout (multiple questions per page)?
- admin_hallmarkAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 05:21 AM
i do not want to use the new layout, as for long surveys it is long winded, is this going to take a long time to fix? if it is, I will sign up to Zoho forms which seems to integrate without issues
- MarvihAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 09:11 AM
In your leads layout were you able to correctly setup the field type correctly ? In should be the same in your form.
Can you please take a screenshot of your leads layout and attach it here?