- benbyronAsked on September 10, 2012 at 01:38 AM
I see I can use images but is it possible to add videos to a form?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 01:45 AM
Yes, you can use the Free Text (HTML) field under Power Tools to embed flash videos into your form. Once you have the Free Text (HTML) field, do the following steps:
1. Click Edit HTML button, a text area will appear
2. Click HTML at the lower right part of the text area WYSIWYG editor
3. A pop-up window will appear. Paste your flash video source code and click the Update button
4. Do not worry if you don't see anything yet. Simply press the Complete button to update the content
5. It will show the content right after. Save your form.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.