- wmfryAsked on October 26, 2017 at 02:13 PM
When I add a field to my form it shows up in editing but not when it's published.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 03:13 PM
I tried cloning your form and added a new field and It was all okay. I was able to see it when published.
Can you give us more details on what field you tried to add ?
- wmfryAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 03:23 PM
I added the temperature field. I published it and it still comes up as the old form without the temperature field. I already cleared the cache.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 03:44 PM
When I cloned your form temperature field is already shown.
Have you tried using a different browser?
- wmfryAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 03:57 PM
However when I publish my form and click the link, I do not
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 05:40 PM
I can confirm I can also can see the temperature field here:
May I suggest you try some troubleshooting?
1. Empty your browser cache
2. Try another web browser
3. Try another form
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 26, 2017 at 05:42 PM
I have cleared your form caches. So maybe that was the issue. Please try it again on your side now.