- kcabralAsked on October 26, 2017 at 08:48 PM
I've added a sub account user, firstname.lastname@example.org, and I can't slect the form I want to share.
All the forms are greyed out.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 03:06 AM
In order to edit the permission, you need to click the "round" icon for the view or edit column. Please check this screen capture:
Related guide: How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- kcabralAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 03:43 PMThank you. I was not able to select either column yesterday. I tried in a
different browser and it is working again.
The column headers are not showing--it the first column for VIEW and the
second column for EDIT?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 04:41 PM
Thanks for letting us know about the missing headers. I have reported this to our back-end team. You will be updated via this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperonurAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 09:22 AM
Sorry for this inconvenience.
It should be fixed by now.
Could you please check and verify whether it is fixed?
Waiting for your reply.