- udlmzAsked on October 27, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Some users complain about that forms are not visible on our webpage.
What could be the reason for some users to have the problem viewing the form?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 12:52 PM
I am not able to replicate mentioned issue. Your form is displayed properly on my end.
You can try to re-embed your form with the iFrame code to see if that will resolve the issue for your users. Inside of this guide, you can find how to get the iFrame code of your form:
Hope this helps to solve the issue.
- udlmzAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 03:43 PMHello,
Please check attached screenshots
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 04:10 PM
- udlmzAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 04:17 PM
Ok I am uploading
I see that someone else also have this problem.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 06:44 PM
I also could not reproduce the problem at this time. I checked on your website and everything is working so far.
It could be a network issue on the user's end. Were you able to identify the devices and browsers the users have? Please let us know more details so we can investigate further.
Try this URL also https://www.jotformeu.com/form/61511920026343 . Let me know if this still did not load your form on your browser.
- udlmzAnswered on November 02, 2017 at 09:49 AM
Changing it to https://www.jotformeu.com/form/61511920026343 fixed the issue.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 02, 2017 at 10:40 AM
That's great to know. Please feel free to contact us back if you need help with anything else. We are always glad to be of assistance.