- luzmangaserAsked on October 27, 2017 at 01:20 PM
I would like to be able to calculate the age when someone enters their birthday.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 01:54 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have that widget as of the moment but I will escalate this as a feature request.
For now, you may consider this workaround.
1. Add 2 Date Picker fields and 2 Form Calculation widgets in your form
2. In the 2 Form Calculation Widgets, you need to define formula on each of them to calculate the age.
The first calculation field (Days) gets the number of days, here's the formula:
In the second calculation field (Age), this will calculate the Age base from the given birth date of the user using math Floor function. Here's how:
Feel free to clone this form so you can check and review the fields and its formula.
- luzmangaserAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 02:43 PMThank you for this instruction but I seem to be missing something. Please take a look at my form below.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 04:05 PM
The following should help:
- Added current default date.
- Added minus sign to the calculation formula.
If you need any further assistance on this, please let us know.
- luzmangaserAnswered on October 27, 2017 at 04:43 PMAll done, I figured it out. Thank you so much for your help. Your instruction is very useful.