- beatylawAsked on October 28, 2017 at 09:00 AM
I want an option to link to pages/url like you have on forms to link to submissions. I can't find. Please direct me to such a field to add to my form
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on October 28, 2017 at 12:30 PM
My understanding is that you want to insert an external link into the form. If yes, then please use the "Text" tool. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Add New Element" button. Under the "Basic" tab, look for the "Text" tool. Drag it to the form.
2. Select the "Click to edit this text". Type the text and then highlight it. After that, click the "Insert/Edit Link" icon.
3. Put the link in the URL field and then click the "OK" button. After that, click the "Save" button.
Related guide: How-to-Add-a-Downloadable-File-to-Your-Form.
Hope that helps. Thank you.