- bandee2Asked on October 28, 2017 at 06:18 PM
When I select a "Skip to a page" condition, I have to select the page that is BEFORE the actual page I want to skip to. Isn't it a bug?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 28, 2017 at 08:05 PM
I understand what you meant. But that is not a bug.
It is indeed possible to "Skip page" forward or back using the conditions.
Using the condition logic you can show pages anywhere on the form. It is not limited to advance/forward process only.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on October 29, 2017 at 04:29 AM
I see what you mean. The paging elements show the name of the next page, and not the assigned page name.
On your form, the 2nd page break element (page 2) shows the name to be under page 3 when viewing on conditions.
The same happens when I have created a test form:
I have assigned Page 1 name on the 1st page break, but on the conditions, it shows as page 2.
I have escalated the matter to the development team. We will give you updates as soon as possible.
- bandee2Answered on October 29, 2017 at 03:23 PM
Okay, thanks in advance for fixing this :)
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 21, 2017 at 08:24 AM
Thank you for reporting this issue and sorry for this late response.
It has been fixed now. You can check your conditions again and if you have any question, feel free to contact us.