- arenaissancehealthAsked on October 29, 2017 at 05:09 AM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 29, 2017 at 05:15 AM
Our language translation tool only translates texts that are in the database, these are basically the most common terms. If there are texts that are not translated, you will have to provide the translation yourself.
Here's how to do that:
1. Go to Settings > Form Settings > Click Edit on Translations
2. Edit the existing translation
3. Find all the text with "1 untranslated entry" then provide its translation by filling the provided textbox.
You can use Google Translate https://translate.google.com/ if you need help with translations.