- tutupratAsked on October 30, 2017 at 01:37 AM
Hello, I'm having some issues with the following form
People are required to select a day to book an appointment and then the times available for that day display.
All fields should be mandatory, but we're getting some submissions without a selected time. I've checked the form and all fields are set as mandatory.
Could you please have a look and check what could be causing the problem.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 04:59 AM
I checked your submissions and found two submissions with missing time:
Do you know by any chance from which Browsers those submissions were submitted?
We'll wait for your response.
- tutupratAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 06:43 PMHi, Thanks for your quick response.
No I don’t know which browser people has been using.
M 0415 262 883 // P 02 9280 3162
* Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
The information in this email is confidential and may be privileged or subject to copyright. It is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not an addressee, please do not copy, distribute or otherwise act on the email. If you have received the email in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the email. The unauthorized use of this email may result in liability for breach of confidentiality, privilege or copyright.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 10:22 PM
You may add a hidden field to collect basic browser information:
This may help in our troubleshooting.