- arnieaytonAsked on October 30, 2017 at 04:26 AM
Hi, at the moment the form I have created will not allow multiple submissions from the same computer - how can I change this please? Also, when printed there are some sections on the form which show as 'click to edit' rather than the question names. How can I fix this?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 04:34 AM
Can you please give us the form link in which you want to allow multiple submission and fix the question name thing in printed form, so we can take a look and assist you?
- arnieaytonAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 04:41 AM
The forms are:
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 05:07 AM
Hello, you have sent 2 form links here.
1. I am guessing that the first form link has the multiple submission issue.
To solve this, please go to Settings->Form Settings->Show More Options
Then check the "Unique Submission" and "Unique Question" option and select "No Check" from the drop down for each of the options.
Hope this will resolve this issue.
2. I am hoping that your second form got the print issue with the question labels. I tried to clone this form and submit the form. Then I go to print the form but I didn't see any 'Click to edit' instead of the question.
If this is the form that you are dealing with the print issue, can you please send us a screenshot of the printed form where it shows 'Click to edit' instead of the question?
Here how you can send screenshot in our support forum: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 10:08 AM
Sorry for the problem you are having.
You have to select the form with which you have the issue of multiple submission.
Please follow this walk through image:
Hope this will help.
Please let us know if you have any further issue.