- Hiker69Asked on October 30, 2017 at 11:04 AM
I need to know how I transfer a form to another person, that once the participant fills out the form. I need the completed registration forms to go to another subuser for her to be able to collect the data and have the information.
How do I get that to happen.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 11:33 AM
Well you have several options.
1. We can move your form and its data to any user you want on request. It will be an exact copy. So you might need to alter the email recipient setting to point to the new owner if they intend to continue collecting information.
2. You can get your sub user to clone the form. This will create a copy of the form only ( no data ). But it will automatically update the email recipient automatically. And you sub user could use the clone to collect information while maintaining full control of the live form.
3. You can share the form with your sub user. Basically you assign them access to edit the form and access to the data. And both of you share the one copy.
- Hiker69Answered on October 30, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Okay, I have tried both #2 & #3, and that is the problem because the information from the registration form is still coming to me and that is what I don't want. So with #1, we change to a new registrar every year and that is why we need to be able to have the registrar get the email response that the registration is complete from the participants through JOT. Here is what I have to ask, if the form is moved to her to be able to receive those registration completion email, does she have to have an account to handle more than 100 registrations? I created and paid for this account for that to be through one person and don't want her to have to pay for the upgrade on her account.
I don't know if I was able to explain that well, but is this possible?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 12:10 PM
To send email notifications to a different address, it would require updating the recipient address for the notifications. Here is how to do so:
Sharing the form with them as a sub-user, as you have seen, will give them access to the form itself and to the submission data from the submission view: