- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 11:35 AM
I have been checking your form and it does not work since you have added the percentage sign right at the very end beside a number of the calculation, it is currently being taken as part of the calculation, but it does not show a result since it's not possible to calculate numbers and letters.
Now, I would recommend you to do the same in order to add the percentage sign:
1. Add parenthesis at the very beginning and the very end of the whole calculation:
2. Add the percentage sign, this is not present on the calculation characters, but it can be typed with your keyboard, please make sure that it has been added as text:
You can see the result on this cloned form of yours: https://www.jotform.com/73024078848967
I hope this helps.
- SouhearAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 12:20 PM
-First it wasn't mentioned by ur tow colleagues ( Nic_c , John_Benson) her: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1284719-Form-calculation-is-not-working
- Second, I tried this but it still not works
it seems that there's many technical issues in this website!!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 12:36 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this caused.
I inspected the form again and noticed you have added the parenthesis as well as the sign as instructed above, but it still did not work.
I went ahead and cleared your forms cache, I also removed the sign from your calculations and added it again, it seemed to work this time, may you please check again and see it it works on your end too?
Here's an example about what I can see on my end:
I would also recommend you to try using incognito mode since a cached version may be loading so you may still be experiencing the issue.
Please let us know how it goes.
- SouhearAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 02:37 PM
I hope the student (client) would see his results like yours, but I'm not sure since I have these results:
And this is an explantation of what is happening with me:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 03:32 PM
Please try what my colleague did with his clone version:
1) Remove the percentage from your calculations, and save the form.
2) Add them back again, this time it should work.
Also, you could simply clone my colleagues form version: https://www.jotform.com/73024078848967
- SouhearAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 10:26 AM
1-I tried the tow tips but I still have the same problem ( no results)
2-I tried ur colleague form and it works, then I cloned it and tried it 2 time: the first was good the second is this:
3- I couldn't continue with the cloned one because I was working on the old one while you where trying to solve my problem so I make many changes!
Or if you could clone me the last version as fast as possible it will be great: the last version link is:
I'm waiting for your answer, thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 11:17 AM
I cloned your latest version, and fixed the issue, so it works fine now: https://form.jotform.com/73034291780960
Please clone it in your account: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
- SouhearAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 12:29 PM