- Mike JoyceAsked on October 30, 2017 at 12:45 PM
I have tried to log in to my account but it says "suspended".
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:16 PM
Your account got suspended because one of your forms is asking/requesting for Banking information.
We need to delete the guilty field so that we can reactivate your account. If that is okay with you, please let us know.
If you really need to collect this information from the user, then you need to add the following into the form:
Here's another workaround, ask for the phone number and call the user directly to ask this sensitive information.
We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
- Mike JoyceAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 03:57 PM
OK - I will look at the alternative options you have provided. Please remove the fields and re-instate the account.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 05:03 PM
Ok, as agreed I have removed the offending fields from your form and reactivated your account. So you can go ahead and log in again.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 08:05 PM
In order to assist you better, I've moved your question to another thread, we will assist you as soon as possible here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1286307