- aklalexisAsked on October 30, 2017 at 01:08 PM
Hi, I would like to be able to see my text format on the pdf's after they have been sent, for record keeping purpose and also to be able to print the pdf with my terms and agreement text viewable.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:17 PM
This is possible, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/305-How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF
Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:20 PM
Please note that this only works for the PDF submission, not for the email notification content.
- aklalexisAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:20 PM
Hi I did then did a test and filled it out as if I were a customer and it still didn't show up the text on the email they send out after form is filled out
- aklalexisAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:22 PM
Is there any way to make it show up in email notification? my clients need to be able to print out the entire form
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:26 PM
The only way is by adding the text manually in the notification content: https://www.jotform.com/help/430-How-to-Edit-the-Email-Template-for-Notifications-and-Autoresponders
Another option would be attaching the PDF submission file in the notification:
- aklalexisAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:43 PMOkay that worked for my end as the sender which is great! Now can you help
me get it to where the receiver (client) also has a pdf available for
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 30, 2017 at 01:57 PM
You may enable the option PDF attachment in the autoresponder so that the PDF report will be sent to the email address filled on the form.
Hope this information helps!