- JotForm SupportKevin_GAsked on October 30, 2017 at 02:59 PM
- teresaconner28Answered on November 28, 2017 at 01:05 PM
Hi. I'm following up on this issue. My account still isn't switched back to the old forms layout.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 02:20 PM
It is possible to update your form layout from the account settings page:
Change the layout to "All Questions in One Page" to change to the old layout.
- teresaconner28Answered on November 28, 2017 at 03:04 PM
Thank you, that seems to have fixed it. I was getting a green-buttoned form when I would clone our template, but now it's back to the blue buttons as it should be.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 28, 2017 at 04:08 PM
With the aforementioned option enabled it will create all new forms in the new layout. With it disabled, you can clone older layout forms and new layout forms with their appropriate layouts.