- bandee2Asked on October 31, 2017 at 07:33 AM
Please make a simple one click option to duplicate pages, instead of selecting each element on a page before duplicating.
Thank you if you make this feature.
- amyAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 08:44 AM
Jotform already has got this feature. You can clone an existing form by following our user guide: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
However, the owner of the form mustn't check the "Do not allow my forms to be cloned by other users" option from the account settings.
- bandee2Answered on October 31, 2017 at 08:52 AM
Thanks, but I meant duplicating PAGES, not forms.
- amyAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 09:06 AM
Please press "Shift" key on your keyboard and then select the fields from start to finish. Finally, click on the duplicate button and then select the "to Bottom" option from the drop-down menu.
Please check the screencast out.
I hope this feature meets your needs. If you encounter any issue, please let us know.
- bandee2Answered on October 31, 2017 at 09:13 AM
Please read again my starting post. That's what I said, that this should be done with one click without selecting each element.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 09:57 AM
It's not currently possible to do that, you can only manage multiple fields and duplicated them, but you will not be able to duplicate a page.
I have opened a feature request for this, although we cannot provide an ETA, we will keep you updated through this forum thread.
- bandee2Answered on October 31, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Okay, thank you in advance :)