- nickinelsonAsked on October 31, 2017 at 09:17 AM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 09:58 AM
I assume you are referring to the image field on your form:
However, I do not understand the exact problem on this field? Could you please elaborate the problem you are experiencing with some more additional information.
- nickinelsonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 10:03 AM
This what the preview looks like. I want to get rid of the black line with the magnifier
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 11:00 AM
The magnifying glass icon is an enlarge image button.
Unfortunately, there's no way to remove it. However, I will escalate this to our developers so they can check it further.
We will message you again on this thread once we have any updates. Thank you.
- nickinelsonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 11:13 AM
It would not be a problem if it looked as you display however as you can see it does not look this way when I preview the form. How can I get it to look smaller like yours?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 11:38 AM
The screenshot that I have provided is your form. I did not make any changes to it. Here's the link: http://www.jotform.us/form/72614522750149
What internet browser are you using? May we know what display resolution you're viewing the form? Is the form embedded on a website? If yes, please provide the website link so we can check it further.
Also, please try opening this link and see if the issue still persists: http://www.jotform.us/form/72614522750149
We'll wait for your response.
- nickinelsonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 11:41 AM
Yes still looks like the pic I sent with the long black bar.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 12:14 PM
May we know what device and internet browser you are using?
I am viewing your form using Google Chrome and Windows 10 Operating System (PC).
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- nickinelsonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 01:04 PM
internet explorer and I don't know how to see what windows I am using
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 01:49 PM
Thank you for providing more details.
I opened your form using Internet Explorer and I was able to replicate the issue.
I will also update the escalated ticket so our developers can investigate this issue further.
For the meantime, please use a different internet browser to preview your form.
If you have any questions, please contact us again.
- nickinelsonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 01:51 PM
Thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 08, 2017 at 02:46 AM
First of all, We would like to inform you that it is not possible to remove magnifier icon from the form preview.
Secondly, we unfortunately did not replicate the same issue on our end. We tested the same problem on IE but no chance to see the same issue on our end. Could you please first check if you still have the same problem. If so, please send us the IE version where you have this problem. Please note that in order to fix the problem, we need to replicate it first. So, this information is critical for us.
Here is a blog post shows you how to find your IE version: https://www.lifewire.com/what-version-of-internet-explorer-do-i-have-2617990
- JotForm UI DeveloperkaanAnswered on November 24, 2017 at 09:47 AM
Your issue should be resolved now, could you please check it and confirm that it is working?
Feel free to contact us further if you require additional assistance.
Thank you, have a great day!