- PrbtaushaAsked on October 31, 2017 at 12:01 PM
My account was suspended please help.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Your account PRBTausha is suspended because of your Pure Romance by Tausha Pre-Registration Form.
Phishing. You agree that Company may terminate your JotForm Service immediately if a form's purpose is found to be deceptively obtaining: sensitive credit card information, social security numbers, user login credentials, or other sensitive personal information. All these activities are considered as Phishing and any account along with the violating forms will be suspended immediately.
Card number, expiration date, security codes and card holder name are considered critical information and cannot be collected on plain text fields. The only services allowed to collect such data are those that are DSS/PCI certified.
Let us know if you agree with our terms and we will delete the form.
- PrbtaushaAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 01:43 PMYes I agree to the terms and conditions, I apologize, I did not realize you
were not suppose to collect this information in plain text form.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 01:57 PM
I deleted the form. Your account is now active.
If you want to have the payment fields inside of your form you have to use one of JotForm payment tools.
Inside of this articles you can find out more about the payment tools and how to set a payment form:
If you want to charge your users manually at a later date, I would suggest you to use one of the payment tools that have built in credit card fields like Paypal Pro, Stripe, Authorize.net.
- PrbtaushaAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 02:43 PMThank you very much for all your help!
- PrbtaushaAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 02:43 PMMy other form is gone as well. This one
Was there an issue with this form as well?
Thank you again.
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 04:19 PM
Thank you for your response.
I have looked at the form and I am able to access it as shown below. The form is also in your account.
- PrbtaushaAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 04:43 PMThank you for being so helpful!