- PrintnovaAsked on October 31, 2017 at 06:40 PM
I have been updating two of my forms and when I hit 'publish' and view the form online, the form has not updated.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 10:55 PM
I have cleared your form cache from our server. Please try it again and if the issue persists, provide the form URL or the website where the form is embedded so we can investigate it further.
- AdelaideTrailerAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 11:05 PM
Still not updating for me
- PrintnovaAnswered on October 31, 2017 at 11:47 PM
Thanks, However it is still not updating.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 02:11 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Could you please check and let us know if the problem still persists on your side?
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- PrintnovaAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 07:02 PM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 08:23 PM
I cloned the form to test it on my end and I was not able to replicate the issue. Here's the screen capture test:
I will clear your form cache from our server. Here's a guide that you can follow if you want to clear your form cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
Please try using a different internet browser. If the issue still persists, please try using a different internet connection just to test it.
Also, if you can provide a screenshot or video of the issue, it will help a lot. To post a screenshot, please follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We'll wait for your response. Thank you.