- Mario BenedekAsked on September 10, 2012 at 05:40 PM
When I come to the jotforms website, I am no longer able to see the form I was working on, probably because the browser lost its cache. I do know however the form's ID, which is: 22136645386255
Can you please send the owner of this account (who is me) a recover password email?
- AtacanCAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 05:47 PM
Mario, while you were creating your form you weren't logged in or didn't create a JotForm account. You just need to create a free account using the same email address provided above and your form will be automatically transferred to your registered account.
Feel free to contact us if you need further assistance.
- Mario BenedekAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 06:13 PM
In this case, how do I extract the form's settings I made before? I've used the iframe implementation, however I am guessing off the ID there's a way to save/load settings?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 06:45 PM
Hello again Mario
Please register with a free account and I can move that form to your registered one. Let me know the user so I can proceed
- mbenedekAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 06:50 PM
Thanks Jeanette. My user name is mbenedek
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 06:59 PM
The form is already under that username. However if you want to reset the password, simply click on the forgot password link and paste your email address or username and a password reset email will be sent with instructions