- intoexhibitionsAsked on September 10, 2012 at 05:44 PM
I have just created a sample form which contains approximately 50 fields. I have copied the HTML and insrted it into my website via Xara Webdesigner MX 8. When I preview it I only see the first two fields - the rest are acessable using the tab key. If I try to enlarge the widget in Xara it just stretches the fields and does not show the rest.
How do I get all the fields to show?
- fxrAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 05:56 PM
Its probably in a container on Xara that is too small.
Do you have a link to a where you have the form embedded?
- intoexhibitionsAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 07:09 PM
I have not uploaded the website yet so no link available.
All I did in Xara was drag the Jotform widget from the Xara gallery and it automatically goes to the form builder at Jotform
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 08:21 PM
Can you please try it with iframe embed code? Here's How to get your Form's Iframe Code
Let us know if this doesn't help. Thanks!
- intoexhibitionsAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 04:20 AM
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotformeu.com/form/22535111418343" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:4668px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
and this is the code that I have inserted into the preformed JotForm widget in Xara
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 08:18 AM