- AldertonAsked on November 01, 2017 at 03:24 AM
I have cloned a form that had some rules and conditions. Somehow the new cloned forms have still got those conditions even after I have removed them in totality. Check this form out.
If you enter anything into First name a 1:00 appears in Surname... There are NO conditions that specify this behaviour.
Check this form out
Again, if you enter anything into First Name a 1:00 appears in Surname... again no rules to initiate this.
I have added a rule into this second form that should hide "Contact First Name", "Contact Surname", "Contact Phone" and "Contact Email" if the dropdown "How do we access the property" is set to "Me"
It seems like no Conditions are either working or being recognised in these forms
What is going on here?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 05:27 AM
We had an issue earlier today and the changes made inside of the Form Builder were not shown on the live form. This issue was resolved by our developers.
I tested your forms and they are working properly now.
1:00 does not appear in Surname when the Name field is filled and "Contact First Name", "Contact Surname", "Contact Phone" and "Contact Email" if the dropdown "How do we access the property" is set to "Me".
Please test your forms again.
- AldertonAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 05:35 AM
Hi BJoanna... Nope... its still the same for me. The conditional logic is not working at all.
As a matter of fact I have added an additional (calculated) field called "Client Name" onto both forms which does not show up at all on the live forms (this is not hidden with conditions".
At least I see that it appears to be on your side. I'll leave for the day now and hopefully the issues will be resolved later on.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 07:04 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience you have.
I have checked and also cloned your form named "Leaky Pete: Client Booking Form" on my side in order to test it. I am able to replicate the error you had previously as you can see the screenshot below:
Besides, the condition you have added for the "Client Name" field is not correct as seen below:
The name and surname fields are not a number, they are a string. Please click on those fields in order to make them "String" and save it as you can see the screenshot below:
So that, the condition will work as expected as you can see the screenshot below:
All in all, I have seen that we do not have any errors in conditions currently.
Please test again and let us know if you need any further assistance.