- madsteintistAsked on November 01, 2017 at 09:53 AM
I tried to log in to my account but it won't let me and says it is suspended? Can you tell me why that is and how to fix the problem?
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 10:24 AM
Upon review of your account it was found that form:
Nevertheless, you can request this information from your customers by adding a signature field and an agreement to the form.
Here are some widgets you can add to the form (signature fields):
Your account will be reactivated in order for you to be able to make the appropriate modifications.
Please do so at your earliest convenience.
- Heston SteinAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 10:40 AM
OK so I logged back in and was going to delete that form as I don't use it. Instead the site deleted both my forms, then logged me out and says I'm suspended again. I need you to please reactivate my account again and please find both of my forms that now seem to be deleted. And now it says I hit my login limit so am using a different email address just to complete this post...
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 10:54 AM
Thank you for your prompt response.
We have deleted the guilty fields and reactivated your account.
You may continue developing your forms.
- Heston SteinAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 10:57 AM
Still can't login. It says too many login attempts. please fix....
- JotForm SupportktyaguirreAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 11:21 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.. please allow 30 minutes. The system will reset itself and will allow you to login again.
In the meantime, your account remains active so you won't have inconvenience of violation flagging it. After you login it will recognize you, so the activation will be permanent.