- Aaron41Asked on November 01, 2017 at 10:25 AM
All other features of the form will work. I can view and edit the form and fill out a new one, but it won't load the previous submission to edit.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 11:42 AM
So you are trying to view the submissions for a form but you cant access them right?
I see you have shared forms. Its possible the form owner needs to grant you access to view submissions.
- Aaron41Answered on November 01, 2017 at 01:10 PM
I will check, but we have had this access for years and this has not been an issue. I am not getting an error or you do not have access message. The page loads half way and then stops. Other sites and features of Jotform are working.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 01:47 PM
If would be great if you could share what you see, as a screenshot, then you can attach it to this thread, here is how: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
We'll wait for your response.
- Aaron41Answered on November 01, 2017 at 02:06 PM
- Aaron41Answered on November 01, 2017 at 02:07 PM
Just freezes like in the above screen shot.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 02:16 PM
Can you try clearing your browser cache and cookies?
Or you can try another browser?