- Elodie_CriViffAsked on January 31, 2011 at 07:06 PM
I need some help. I have 118 pending submissions and my clients ask me if it's pending because the payment did'nt work/process well.
In your site this text explain we can complete or delete a submission, but does-it mean by completing the submission manually we assume the payment is validate ?
Tkanks in advance,
What is a Pending Submission?
When a user submits your payment form we keep submission data in our database until the payment is completed.
We process the submission (ie. send emails, add to Submissions page) only after we receive a notification from the payment gateway.
Using this wizard, you can “complete” a pending submission manually or “delete” it.
PS: Submissions that have been pending more than 30 days will be automatically deleted
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 06:37 AM
Here is an example: If someone comes to your form, clicks on submit and then closes the browser when she see the PayPal login form, that becomes a pending submission. There is no way for your to get paid for a pending submission by clicking on Complete button.
We have that so that if you contact the user and if the user tells you she will pay by check, once the payment is cleared you can click on Complete to include that submission in your reports.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 25, 2011 at 04:38 PM
Your response failed to display in the thread. If it is of any importance and urgency, please go to this link to post again.
We look forward to hearing what you have to say. Thanks!
- slandowAnswered on July 31, 2011 at 11:52 PMSo, if I understand correctly, once the payment is made through paypal, I will get an email that contains all the information collected on my original form and any thing else collected by paypal?
- allanftdAnswered on August 01, 2011 at 01:21 AM
You will receive two emails once your form is completed and the payment is successfully sent and confirmed by our payment gateway (in this case, Paypal): one email from JotForm and another from Paypal. If the payment is not yet finished or completed it is considered as a pending transaction/submission, and no notification email is sent.
Hope you find this information enlightening. Please let us know if you have further questions.
- AtlglittergirlsAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 10:58 PM
How can i stop getting pending payment notifications to my email? I only want an email when payment is compete and successful.
- khrisellAnswered on September 04, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Kindly open a new thread for your inquiry, so we can better track the issues, requests and solutions users are having. Also, to assist you better and avoid confusion. You just need to copy/paste your inquiry from here and create your own thread.Thank you and looking forward to assist you.