- LittleBeeCreationsAsked on November 01, 2017 at 11:14 AM
On the page where I view a particular submission and can print from, all my form questions are left justified and all the answers are right justified. How am I able to fix this? This appears to have happened at random, I haven't had this issue before, and don't remember changing a setting that would have affected this. Please help this makes reading the submission extremely difficult. Thanks
This is a re-post of a comment on How to View Form Submissions
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 12:10 PM
I was able to replicate the issue when I cloned your form and I did a test submission. Here's a screenshot:
Please follow the steps below to fix it:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Form Designer" icon.
2. Go to "Styles" tab and change the Label Width to "150".
3. After that, click the "Save" button.
I can see that there is a custom CSS injected, please leave it as it is. Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.