- RickAsked on September 10, 2012 at 08:56 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 10, 2012 at 09:21 PM
Unfortunately, as PayPal Payments Advanced (launched in April this year, according to my info) is not currently one of the options available in our Payment Tools, to the best of my knowledge, there's no way that you can access this version. However, I will submit a ticket requesting that it be included as an option.
- nalamdanaAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 09:31 PM
Count my vote for support of Paypal Advanced! $5/month is a far more reasonable cost than 6X more for "Pro" if all you want is one-page transactions.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 10, 2012 at 09:53 PM
Your vote is now included as well. Thank you for the added info.
- acremaschiAnswered on November 14, 2012 at 03:12 PM
My vote too!
- guest_30079023282043Answered on January 09, 2013 at 12:03 AMMy vote too
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 09, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Thank you for your votes. We'll inform you as soon as this feature has been implemented.
- ocsonomaAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 02:23 PM
- chattonAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 05:22 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 06:03 PM
@chatton and all of the rest of users who are not the originators of this post (@ocsonoma, @acremaschi, @nalamdana)
Please open a new separated thread , each of you, this way we will open a single ticket for each request and our developers will know there is an increasing number of people requesting the same feature , so they will expedite this integration
- jeanettebmzAnswered on April 12, 2013 at 06:04 PM
@chatton and (@ocsonoma, @acremaschi, @nalamdana)
Make sure you use a similar title as on this thread