- nina7Asked on November 01, 2017 at 01:25 PM
I just changed the width of the quantity boxes that have the design names above them on my order form, but now they are not aligned and some have only one box in a row. I'd like to have 4 boxes across that line up, but when I try and move them, they get out of order. Since they are alphabetical, I don't want to have to rename them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 01, 2017 at 02:15 PM
I believe you are referring to the n7 Designs Order Form. I was able to replicate the issue you're referring to.
Please give me more time to create a custom CSS to fix the issue. I will contact you once I am done. Thank you for your patience.
- nina7Answered on November 01, 2017 at 02:43 PMThanks so much!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 02, 2017 at 06:11 AM
Thank you for patiently waiting.
Please open this link and copy all the CSS code: https://www.pastiebin.com/59faebe34fcba.
After that, please inject it into your form, here's a guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes.
Here's a demo form: https://form.jotform.com/73045509928968.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know.
- nina7Answered on November 02, 2017 at 11:43 AMAwesome! It worked and was easy to do.
Thanks so much!