- leojamesCTAsked on September 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM
It looks nice in iPhone but doesnt look nice on S3 because it is not centralized. Though it is centralized in browser on computer. Please advice.
How to make it centralized in mobile?
This is the code to make it centralized right?
margin: 0px auto !important;
But where should I place it in?
- leojamesCTAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 12:16 AM
Hmm, hi I need a solution asap. Thanks a lot!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 02:32 AM
Your codes are okay. The form looks centered on my android device. However, when I flip the device to use widescreen resolution, the form floats to the left.
I am not sure if that's just how android devices work. I will do more tests and see if I can find a workaround.
- leojamesCTAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 02:59 AM
Okay Thanks! Hope to hear from you soon!
- leojamesCTAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 03:26 AM
Yup thats what I want to do, to make it centralized even when you tilt the screen to landscape.
Andriod device's resolution same as iPhone right, so it shouldnt be a problem viewing it properly.
S3 has bigger width.
So I think its actually not centralized in mobile. It just happened to be that iPhone and andriod has the resolution that is exactly the same width as the form.
- leojamesCTAnswered on September 11, 2012 at 11:18 PM
So is there any solution for it? =)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 03:14 AM
Hi, I just tried your form on my android device, it centers both on profile and landscape orientation. I tried it on an older Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 device.
Is this resolved for you already? Please update us.
- leojamesCTAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 03:41 AM
Hey, but on my iPhone device when I flip to landscape orientation its still not centered.
- leojamesCTAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 03:45 AM
Oh and I tested on S3, its still aligned to the left..
- leojamesCTAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 03:46 AM
Really appreciate your help, hope we can have a solution to it! =)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 05:05 AM
I was able to reproduce the left alignment in iphone 4S when in landscape mode. It was fine on other devices though. Perhaps a specific CSS code is needed to centralized it on Iphone when in landscape orientation. But I could not produce the correct CSS code for it (if there is ever one).
I suggest we also wait a while for my other colleagues take on this. Perhaps someone can produce the right CSS needed to do it.
- leojamesCTAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 05:36 AM
Alright thanks for the help! =) Do update me if you all have the right CSS needed for it. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 12:37 PM
The codes below should work:
margin: 0 auto !important;
I went ahead and applied the said changes to your form.
Please check it out then let me know if there are issues.
- leojamesCTAnswered on September 12, 2012 at 10:39 PM
Thanks a lot! it works!