- dwebsAsked on February 01, 2011 at 05:31 AM
hi, my facebook form looks great! But I don't get notification by email telling me there was a new submition, what can be the problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 05:56 AM
Gmail gives a "firstname.lastname@example.org" error. Please make sure you entered your email address incorrectly.
To change recipient email address on a form, open your form on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
Also change it on the Account Settings page.