- spustejovskyAsked on November 02, 2017 at 05:07 PM
We have been having several functionality issues with Jotform recently, which causes major concerns:
1) One form did not allow users to preview and submit, even after days of waiting and clearing cookies
2) One form had a recent change and some users could see the change and others could not even after days.
Is there any easy fix to these?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 02, 2017 at 06:22 PM
Apologies for the inconveniences this may have caused to you.
1. Please try updating the widget in order to get the last scripts:
2. It may be possible that your users are loading a cached version of the form, you may clear the cache for your forms from your Jotform account, here is a guide with the steps: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
If any of the problems persist, please provide us the form where the issues happen and provide us the browser where you replicated this, we will be happy to test on the same or similar device and provide you with a workaround to resolve it.
We will wait for your response.
- spustejovskyAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you.
Stephanie Pustejovsky, MHS
Research Analyst, Senior
Idaho Office of Drug Policy
Phone: (208) 854-3046