- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 02, 2017 at 09:34 PM
I checked your form and I can verify that the PayPal Pro settings are configured correctly.
I suggest you removed the PayPal Pro integration and then add it back. Please try setting the payment field as "required" field.
Also, please make sure that your account in PayPal is PayPal Pro (Website Payments Pro). I cleared your form cache as well.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- dmonicoAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 11:35 AM
Thanks. I deleted the payment gateway, re-added it and then made sure to make it required and it still does not work. Any other thoughts on this? We'll definitely need users to be able to fix a wrong credit card number.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 12:30 PM
I have reported this issue to our back-end team. You will be notified via this thread when it gets fixed.
- dmonicoAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 01:36 PM
Fantastic. Thank you BDavid!
- dmonicoAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 01:31 PM
Hi BDavid - I wanted to check-in to see if there were any updates. We deleted the payment widget and re-added it. Now people get the PCI Error, but there's no link to go back to fix credit card. When you hit the back button it just returns a blank page.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 01:58 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have any updates yet regarding this. The ticket priority is currently set to "Important". I will contact the developer assigned to this ticket and I will ask for an update.
We will update you on this thread once an information is available. Thank you for your patience.
- dmonicoAnswered on November 06, 2017 at 02:43 PMAs always, thank you for the prompt replies. JotForm support team is one of