- ShellyHawkinsAsked on November 03, 2017 at 02:38 AM
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on November 03, 2017 at 04:16 AM
I'm not sure if I understand the exact question you are talking about, but I will answer you for all cases:
1. If you are referring to form submission:
- Autoresponder: This email will be sent to the email address written to the related email field on the form by the end-users of the form who submit your form.
- Notification: This email will be sent to the recipient address set on the notification setting.
You can also set condition to change email recipient according to your user answers.
2. If you are talking about the form stand alone version, not submission: Once you send your form via Send on Email feature placed under the Publish tab, you can check it through your email history. You can also check notification, autoresponder email status through your history.
I hope, this helps. If you are referring something else, please do let us know. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.